Frequently asked questions
How do I make an appointment to see Domenic?
Please call 03 9853 7162 to make an appointment.
Bookings for all locations are made through this number.
Where can I see Domenic?
Domenic consults at the following locations:
- St Vincent’s Private Kew
At which hospitals does Domenic perform surgery?
- Epworth Richmond
- Warringal Hospital
- St. Vincent’s Private, Fitzroy
- St. Vincents Public
What do I need to bring to an appointment?
- Please obtain a referral from your General Practitioner to see Domenic so that you can obtain a rebate from medicare for the consultation.
- Please bring a list of your current medications and any relevant investigation results such as blood tests or scans.
Should I bring a friend or relative along?
Domenic encourages patients to attend with a friend or relative, it can be helpful to remember information and ask relevant questions.
What are the consultation fees?
Charge Rebate Out of Pocket Cost Initial Consultation $220 $76.80 $143.20 Concession $160 $76.80 $83.20 Review Consultation $110 $38.60 $71.40 Concession $90 $38.60 $51.40
Concession fees apply to all pension and health care cardholders (patients will be bulk-billed upon request of referring GP).
What are the fees for Varicose vein treatments?
Charge Rebate Out of Pocket Cost Sclerotherapy $600 $93.35 $506.65 Radiofrequency (Insured) Depends on fund Venaseal Glue $4200 $1800 approx. $2400 approx.
Does Domenic charge gap fees for surgery?
- Most arterial procedures will be billed entirely to your health fund with no out of pocket cost.
- Most venous procedures are associated with a gap payment.