Frequently asked questions
How do I make an appointment to see Domenic?
Please call 1300 710 590 to make an appointment.
Bookings for all locations are made through this number.
Where can I see Domenic?
Domenic consults at the following locations:
- St Vincent’s Private Kew
At which hospitals does Domenic perform surgery?
- Epworth Richmond
- Warringal Hospital
- St. Vincent’s Private
- St. Vincents Public
- The Austin Hospital
- Knox Private Hospital
- North Park Private Hospital
What do I need to bring to an appointment?
- Please obtain a referral from your General Practitioner to see Domenic so that you can obtain a rebate from medicare for the consultation.
- Please bring a list of your current medications and any relevant investigation results such as blood tests or scans.
Should I bring a friend or relative along?
Domenic encourages patients to attend with a friend or relative, it can be helpful to remember information and ask relevant questions.
What are the consultation fees?
Charge Rebate Out of Pocket Cost Initial Consultation $200 $73.85 $126.15 Concession $140 $73.85 $66.15 Review Consultation $100 $37.15 $62.85 Concession $80 $37.15 $42.85
Concession fees apply to all pension and health care cardholders (patients will be bulk-billed upon request of referring GP).
What are the fees for Varicose vein treatments?
Charge Rebate Out of Pocket Cost Sclerotherapy $600 $93.35 $506.65 Radiofrequency (Insured) Depends on fund Radiofrequency (Un-insured) $4100 $1600 approx. $2500 approx. Venaseal Glue $4650 $1600 approx. $3150 approx.
Does Domenic charge gap fees for surgery?
- Most arterial procedures will be billed entirely to your health fund with no out of pocket cost.
- Most venous procedures are associated with a gap payment.